The Scan QRIS feature in Tada Apps enables users to redeem their points to pay any transaction with QRIS. This feature is implemented by Tada together with Tada’s partner, PT. Nusa Satu Inti Artha which engages as an e-wallet company known as DOKU (“DOKU”). DOKU completes the transaction by converting the submitted points amount into Indonesian currency and uses the Indonesian currency amount to pay for the QRIS transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- To enable you to redeem the points and to pay any transaction with QRIS, Tada will create a DOKU account on behalf of you.
- The creation of a DOKU account will (i) not use your phone number and email address. Such data and all your other personal information will remain confidential; and (ii) will not necessarily (a) require you to download the DOKU apps (if you do not have one) or (b) create another DOKU account (if you already have one)
- Your account in Tada Apps and DOKU are not the same. They remain a separate wallet ; even if you are using the same phone numbers in both applications to log in at the same time.
- Due to the condition mentioned in point (3) above, your balance in Tada Apps will not be reflected in your existing DOKU account, even if you are using the same phone numbers in both applications to log in at the same time.
- DOKU account which has been created by Tada for the purpose of paying transactions with QRIS cannot be top-up with other payment methods.
- Tada has the rights to apply an admin fee for every QRIS transaction. Such an admin fee is subject to change without notice.
- By entering your PIN means that you have authorized Tada to complete the QRIS transaction and have agreed to these Terms and Conditions above.
- If your QRIS transaction fails, your points will be refunded and your balance in DOKU account created by Tada remains zero.
- Tada is not responsible for any frozen account and balance in DOKU account created by Tada. Any claims that arise in relation with the payment using QRIS shall be settled by DOKU and relevant merchants.
- Both Tada and DOKU in each party’s sole discretion shall have the right to cancel the transaction if the transaction is identified as a fraud transaction. No compensation will be provided to you in the event of cancellation of transaction.
- You shall release and indemnify both Tada and DOKU if the transaction is proven as a fraud transaction.
- You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions are made in accordance with DOKU policy and may change at any time without notice.
- Tada and the DOKU are separate business entities. Neither Tada nor DOKU are responsible for each other in case of bankruptcy on the relevant entity.